Transfer FActor Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wrthster, Apr 4, 2010.

1. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Hi all,

I have tried two types of colostrum in the past plus lactoferrin and it did absolutely nothing. I am trying to look into transfer factors because I suffer from way to many viral, bacterial, and parasitic infections. That probably has to do with the fact that I have an Immune deficiency for which I use Gamma Globulin in addition to CFS. I also geta ton of inflamation.

I am looking for good feedback as my budget is very limited on your experiences and if you liked which one. I am also confused which transfer factor targets whats so you help is greatly appreciated.

I have tried so many supplements that do nothing I cannot afford to waste. Thanks again for your help.
  2. spacee

spacee Member

The TF's that ProHealth carries are the most inexpensive targeted TF's that I know of.

TF system 100 is $50.49

TF system 200 is $53.49.

You need to call them 1-800-366-6056 and they will tell you what each one targets. They
    won't publish it.

The thing is, you need to try one for 3-6 months to see if you get benefits from it. And that
    is very pricey. After you get established. You can take it every other day. Or three days straight and not for three. You need to keep your immune system guessing.

Taking it that way can reduce the cost by half. But you need to get established first.

TF seem to target viruses like EBV, CMV.

The really pricey ones from Chisolm lab cost $150 for 30 and they target more stuff. Like Lyme,etc. But they don't target bacteria or parasites.

Some people get some relief from taking doxycyline 100mg once or twice a day for an extended time. Don't know if your doc would go for that. You should take a probiotic
    at a different time to keep good bacteria in your gut.

I guess the cheapest way to attach inflammation might be advil. Take with food!

Hope you can make sense of all this....