Transfer factor question

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by krissy888, Dec 5, 2006.

1. krissy888

krissy888 New Member

Hi,
    I have been reading a lot about transfer factor. Is it an immune modulater? I have fibro. My immune system is way unbalanced. My killer cells are very low but their activity is very high. So I am thinking my body is trying to fight something off. I have been tested for a lot of things and so far nothing has came up positive. I have fibromyalgia.

Please help. Thanks Krissy
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I have gotten a lot of help from transfer factors but I still don't know that much about them.

I got this info from googling:

Dr. Cheney in 2001 listed 5 immune modulators and where to buy them. Put in his name and immune modulators and it will bring it up.

He states that TF 560 is an immune modulator. It is a targeted TF that targets HHV6 and Lyme. It is sold here and costs about $45 a month. It is the only TF that he mentions that is an immune modulator.

Now, if you are looking for something to raise you NK cells without targeting a virus, then 4Life Transfer Factor Plus Advanced is the "latest". It costs $59 a month. Here is an 800 to call 1-888-454-3374 ID # 81703. I DO NOT sell 4Life but their products are very good. I list the number because I find it hard to get a phone # to place an order.

Also, Prohealth Transfer Factor Essentials might be worth a try. My sister credits it with keeping her from getting the flu when she worked in a hospital lab and everyone there got it but her.

Well, this is some things to think about. I know that they are expensive but like so many things...we try, try, try.

I am feeling the best I have every felt and it is the TF's, Olive Leaf Extract (starves viruses of their nutrients and is sold here for $10 a bottle) and exercise...oh, and juicing. Magnesium is important too.

Hugs,

Spacee
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

It sure sounds like UR fighting something. Dr Wong talks about enzymes for dissolving the protien coating on viruses. Enzymes also dissolve fibrin blockages that can cause pain with FM patients.
    http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Wong/Viruses:_Fighting_and_Winning

I read on another post that there is no test for Human Herpes Virus -6 (HHV-6).

On the CFS posts, some people are talking about good effects of Virastop. http://www.enzymedica.com/products/Virastop?PHPSESSID=8d53a2f6fff2a94d410e32958b3d38e4

Wow, it would be nice to restore circulation AND kill viruses at the same time.
  4. spacee

spacee Member

The melon sounds great and I will look up these sites. One thing about this board, is that you don't have to worry about things moving too fast and losing the info!!

There is a test for HHV6 because I was tested. But it was back in the early 1990's and I don't remember who or where at this point.

Agree...enzymes that do it all. How better can it be?

Spacee
  5. krissy888

krissy888 New Member

You all mentioned enzymes. What kind of enzymes and where do you get them? Do you mean those from raw veggies?

Thanks for you help.