Transfer Factor-which

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Jan 7, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Was wondering which would be the best transfer factor to take for general immune support ?

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This will take you to the page at the store which describes Transfer Factor Essentials. This is a general TF for overall immune improvement. Transfer Factor 100 and Transfer Factor 200 target specific pathogens. One can get tested to see what infections one has and which one is best or try them empirically to see what results one gets. If you call the store number, the person on the phone can tell you which pathogens each one targets. Colostrum is also an excellent supplement for the immune system and it is in the Transfer Factor Essentials.

BTW, testing for chronic infections is not very accurate. That is why my doc and I did everything empirically. My HMO would not pay for that level of testing. Getting a false neg. is almost worse than not testing because then it may be difficult to get ABX or AV's. Treating empirically is a time-honored was to practice medicine as long as one is aware of the risks involved in any treatment.

I highly recommend getting a catalog so you can see all the products ProHealth offers for improved immunity. I don't know whether you've visited the Library here or not. It is a wealth of info and has a search feature. You can also sign up for the free newsletter. ProHealth has excellent articles in the newsletter and also online here.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie