Transfer Factor

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by heartsndi, Sep 11, 2002.

1. heartsndi

heartsndi New Member

Hi,

I have been using Transfer Factor for about two months and have had very good results. It keeps me from being in bed so much, I have more energy, more stamina. I ran out once and started going downhill almost immediately.

Hope this helps.

diananme
  2. sun1

sun1 New Member

It would be great if others can post their success too!
    Which transfer factor are ya using?
    What dosage are ya taking?
    If you dont mind us asking, what are you primarily taking it to help with?
    Good luck on more success!
  3. heartsndi

heartsndi New Member

Hi,

I am taking Pro Health Transfer Factor Basics with Matrix 2000. I take one tablet a day. I take it basically for fatigue, weakness...I was spending weeks in bed and since I started taking this, I have only had two down days in about two months. And even when I don't feel well, I can still keep going.

I see an infectious disease dr and he said it would probably help. So I believe in it 100%.

Yes, I also wish people who use products that help, would post them.

Have a great weekend!!

Heartsndi
  4. chinassa

chinassa New Member

and what do you mean by what kind.What are the difference if you please and my final ? is.If diabetic is it ok to take it?
    Thanks
    Chinassa
  5. heartsndi

heartsndi New Member

I got mine through the Immune Support Store. I'm not sure about taking it if you are diabetic. I would want to check with your doctor. Yes, there are different types. For immune system, for energy, etc. Go to the Immune Support Store and you will see....scroll way down on the left and you will see Transfer Factor...click on that and you will see the different types.

Have a great day!
  6. chinassa

chinassa New Member

I will be seeing my dr friday i will ask him about it.
    Have a nice weekend.

Chinassa
  7. heartsndi

heartsndi New Member

Glad I could help, and I hope he lets you take it and it works for you. It sure has made a difference in my life.