Transfer Factors Essentials

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumpkinpatch, Apr 16, 2007.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I've been taking 2 TF Essentials for 3 months now and I just ordered 3 more bottles. Is there anyone else on these? I think over time they really aid with cell health.
  2. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Yes, I agree that Transfer Factors are a major immune booster, have been for me. I take the Nature Sunshine brand, a little more economical, it's the Colostrum with Immune Factors. My husband and I both take it at the onset of getting sick, and seems to do the trick. I use it for the animals, too.
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

So glad you saw my post sbilek: Another supplement I've been on to complement the TF is Reishi caps. My herbalist is a firm believer in the immune booster Reishi and getting the digestion working better. So he has me on good quality digestion enzymes and probiotics. Also a diet that's more on the alkaline food side.

Last month I brought in all my supplements to show him and he said I was on the right track. He has been practicing for 30 years and has written many books.

Are you seeing a natural practitioner?

I just read your bio: What is NAET/BIO? Can you explain. Never heard of this.

Cindy

[This Message was Edited on 04/17/2007]
  4. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Cindycor, the Nature's Sunshine Colostrum with Immune Factors has Maitake Mushrooms and Shitake Mushrooms along with the Transfer Factors and Colostrom.

Sounds like your herbalist is on the right track. The NAET is a combination of Chinese medicine and Eastern Indian, works by reprogramming your meridians to not recognize certain substances as harmful to your body anymore. It worked wonders for me, but is usually expensive and sometimes does not work as well for some people.

I see an awesome Naturopathic doctor now whose health at one time was very bad, oddly enough, she had undergone NAET treatments at the same clinic I did, and went from there to become a healer, and take lots of training in the naturopathic field. She has incorporated theta healing with the NAET, and treats her patients from an emotional, physical, and nutritional angle.

I usually see her like once every three or four months, just as a tune-up and to catch things early, if I'm having an issue with something.

I'm very fortunate that I have recouped about 95% of my health, but have to remain vigilant, trying to eat right and avoid stress.
    Sbilek