Transfer Factors for HPV or GW?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Benji2413, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Benji2413

Benji2413 New Member

Has anyone heard of taking 4life Transfer Factors+ *advanced formula to help with treatment of HPV or GW?

Ive been doing quite a bit of research, but this is the first message board ive found with real experiences of TF's. Now what Im wondering is, HPV or Genital Warts is an infection; a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that is caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). Human papillomavirus is the name of a group of viruses that includes more than 100 different strains or types. More than 30 of these viruses are sexually transmitted, and they can infect the genital area of men and women including the skin of the penis, vulva (area outside the vagina), or anus, and the linings of the vagina, cervix, or rectum. Most people who become infected with HPV will not have any symptoms and will clear the infection on their own. There is no "cure" for HPV infection, although in most women the infection goes away on its own. The treatments provided are directed to the changes in the skin or mucous membrane caused by HPV infection, such as warts and pre-cancerous changes in the cervix. Research has shown that for most women (90 percent), cervical HPV infection becomes undetectable within two years. Although only a small proportion of women have persistent infection, persistent infection with "high-risk" types of HPV is the main risk factor for cervical cancer.

Well for the people who dont get it "cleared up" on their own, would something like transfer factors help, since there's no "real cure" for HPV or GW, only thing doctors really recommend is removing the warts, and upkeeping your immune system to keep the infection in a substained "hibernation" sort to speak or for it just to completely "go away". If "most" women can ultimately have this infection "go away(natural immunity within 1-2years)" would the use of transfer factors increase the probability of this? in men aswell helping the infection "clear up" or go into "hibernation"(im a male myself) by taking TF's?

Any help would be awesome, thanks!! dacon.
  2. Benji2413

Benji2413 New Member

Whoa - EXTREMELY SORRY, I just noticed this is an arthritis message board, I didnt mean to obtrude with my problem Ive just been looking for personal experiences with TF's. Well if anyone can offer any help, or maybe even shed a little "light", please do, otherwise MODS feel free to delete this post.

Again I apologize. Regards, dacon.
  3. spacee

spacee Member

I have an old catalogue from this site and they had one named TF PAP. Not sure if they still sell it. Immunity Today sells one. But a couple of questions do come to my mind. 1. If both partners have HPV, wouldn't it be continued to be transfered to each other? And 2. It is caused by ALOT of viruses but the TF only covers a few viruses....so would it work?

Spacee
  4. Benji2413

Benji2413 New Member

They say if both partners are infected with the same strain, and are arnt sleeping around(to catch another strain of hpv), you wont just "pass it back and forth", from then on it's up to your body to create its "immunity" to the virus.

**EDIT** Il do some reaserch on that TF for HPV, but if youv got a link or a direction to point me, that would be awesome. Thanks for the reply.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/05/2006]
  5. spacee

spacee Member

That immunity can be acquired to the HPV.

I checked the store here and PAP-TF is not listed.

It is sold at Immunity Today. And costs $49.95 for 30 capsules (30 day supply).

This is what is says about Pap-TF. A specially formulated blend of transfer factors from bovine (cow) colostrum plus Vit. C and zinc. This is designed to provide nutritional support to stimulate and enhance your immune system's response to several types of Human Papilloma Viruses and help promote healtly skin.

Phone No. is 888-217-2200. They also have a web site with their name and .com added.

Spacee

[ advertisement ]