Transfer Factors - Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Mar 4, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Dear Mikie,

Wanted to ask you - did TF's help you in your pain and body tightness too or would you say it helped mainly for fatigue ? I have asked Spacee too - and I know it helped her in CFS but am wondering if it helps with the pain sensations too ?

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

TF's are not symptom specific. They help the immune system rid the body of infections which helps overall. I do not believe we can heal unless we address our chronic infections. Our illnesses make up prone to chronic, stealth infections which just keep us sick. I can't say that the TF's helped any one symptom, but I could not have healed any of my symptoms until I got the infections under control.

The Guai helped specifically with pain and fatigue. TF's are more general in healing. Both cause one to get worse before getting better. Both cause flares: Guai flares and Herx-like reactions. That is why I think one should approach a comprehensive plan slowly. I found no one magic bullet but everything helps a little and everything works synergystically to help one heal.

Hope this helps.

Love, Mikie