Transfer Factors - Question...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lbconstable, Aug 5, 2005.

1. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Hi all,

My first round of Transfer Factor arrived. The brand is Advanced Medical Labs from ProHealth (right here), Transfer Factor Blend 100.

Is it better to take it with food or on an empty stomach? Does it matter what time of day?

Any help is appreciated,

LBC
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I don't take the TF, but we do have a board for it, have you posted there? If not, give it a try.

I think Mikie has taken it, but she is usually on in the mornings.

Keep your post bumped up so others can see it, the board is moving fast today.........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Hinemoa

Hinemoa New Member

on the board.

Bumping to get it right, dang it.

S.
  4. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Thanks Shirl!

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

One just says to take a capsule each day. The other says to take it on an empty stomach with just water. One of our members says the best way to take them is to open the capsules and sprinkle the contents under the tongue.

I always take them on an empty stomach and wait at least half an hour to eat. I had to sprinkle just a little of the powder under my tongue and work up to full capsules because the immune response was so strong I felt like I had the flu.

Good luck. You may want to start out slowly until you see how the TF's make you feel. After a month, I was feeling much better on them.

Love, Mikie
  6. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Thanks Mikie!