Transfer FactorSpacee Others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenbooks13, Aug 24, 2008.

1. jenbooks13

jenbooks13 New Member

I bought 2 bottles of ImmunFactor (5 and 7) but the lactoferrin just really bothers my colon. Long before I got lyme it did the same. I don't think its die-off. I think my colon doesn't like it. It gets very irritated and painful.

I wish they didn't put the extra lactoferrin in it. It seems hard to get something pure.

When I took plain 4-Life TF I had no reaction at all, yay or nay. Just nada like taking a sugar pill.

I'm trying to remember another TF--not Researched Nutritionals which also has gobs of other stuff in it I don't want--and can't remember the name for the life of me. Maybe Google Desktop stored it from research some years ago. I'll try that.

In any case, do you think the TF on ImmuneSupport is decent?

Are there other TF's out there besides the above mentioned ones?

2. spacee

spacee Member

If you purchased ImmunFactor (5 and 7), even though you got it from Researched Nutritionals, I believe that Chisholm Bio Lab made it. They number their's 1 - 10.

They use the lactoferrin and colostrum because they feel it works synergistically in a powerful way for the body's immune modulatory function.

I know that they can make personalized TFs for people whose viruses have muted.

So I am wondering if they can make a TF for you without the Lactoferrin. It would be more expensive done that way.

They have a Technical Information Line (803)677-9777 and where you could ask if making it without Lactoferrin is possible.

I do believe the TF on ImmuneSupport is decent. Rich Carson the owner of this site probably uses it. But they do NOT address the same issues as in Immune Factor 5 & 7)

5 addresses E.coli, strep, etc and 7 addresses candida.
    I am guessing you are "working on your colon".

The TF's at Immunesupport would address viruses and lyme and chlyamdia.

3. jenbooks13

jenbooks13 New Member

I wanted to target my sinuses (probably strep and staph), maybe bladder (e coli a form of strep) and my colon (candida and fungi).

I will ask if they can send me stuff without the lactoferrin. Good idea.
  4. jenbooks13

jenbooks13 New Member

They said they would send me a small batch without the lactoferrin, so I can see if that's what I'm reacting to. There is also yeast and other stuff. So I'm just getting pure TF, and if I don't get a gut reaction, I can buy that. If I *do* get a gut reaction it would be localized die off which is kinda strange.

Thanks for the good idea.
  5. spacee

spacee Member

Just never know unless you ask!

Thanks for letting me know.