traumatic hospital proceedure start your symptoms???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lynikins, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Lynikins

Lynikins Member

I was looking on the marshall protocol site, and read something that got me thinking about when my symptoms first started. The site said when you were a child did playing out in the sun make you feel sick? I thought about it,,, when I was 13 and started to want to lay out in the sun and get a tan, I got a headache ,, Like I get now most days, and weak and achy like the flu. wow it started at 13. Then my migraines became worse esp. with my cycles,, but by 17 or 18,, with my cycles I would get swollen glands and a sore throat that would last a few days,, also a flu like achyness,, every month hormonally (cycle) I would get this this lasted I beleive for a few years. As I got older this went away, and my headaches and achiness happens most everyday. Now thru my 30s and now 40s I have a constant struggle for sleep , headaches and pain are constant,,and I have good and bad days.

So I was thinking I had a very traumatic thing happen when I was 12 and a half,, a forced abortion after a rape,,,and back then it was illegal. I'm wondering if the trauma and/or the contamination of something viral, happened during the proceedure.

Any of you have a traumatic hospital proceedure, that started your symptoms? What do you think??

thanks
    Lynn
  2. Lynikins

Lynikins Member

that really touched me.

thanks
    Lynn