Traumeel S....AMAZING!!! Chocolat you ROCK!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Nov 12, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

I didn't believe it, but figured I'd nothing to lose but $15....I finally bought it last night. Took one at 5pm last night, then one at bedtime. One this morning.

I went from needing a CANE 2 days ago, to vaccuuming my entire house! And getting down on hands and knees and scrubbing two rugs clean!!!!

After 3 pills! Seriously..we should all try this, though of course check for interactions. Theres a thread on here with all ingredients listed, etc...

I can't believe the difference, in less than 24 hours!!!

I'm off to go with my husband and 3 stepkids to a movie! I haven't been able to go on a family outing with them in almost 6 months! I have energy! I have pain of maybe a 3 or 4!!! Normally my pain is a 8-10!!! I did just start on methadone yesterday, so I'm sure that's helping with pain, too....but should also be making me sleepy, and I take 6 mgs of zanaflex in the morning and wellbutrin...which should all make me sleepy.

With the Traumeel, I'm ready to Rock and Roll!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Chocolat...for sharing this with all of us! I literally OWE you my quality of life!!!
    Huge hugs to all, and BUY THIS STUFF! If you have back pain, or anyother type of pain...I'm making my hubby take it too!!!!

WHAHOOOOOOOO! YEAHHHHHH! YIPPEEEE! HOOOOORRRAY!
  2. lin-z

lin-z New Member

My order of truameel just came in and i have a tablet dissolving under my tongue as we speak. My husband lovingly asked me if it was more "voodoo" medicine and i said yes. I dont care if its voodoo or star wars ,man , if it works YAY!!!! Hopefully I will have the same results and will be sure to share !
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I sent a list of the ingredients to my doc and he said the following when I asked if it would help:

"The short answer is, “No”. It won’t help. Neither will it hurt you to try it. Homeopathic meds are extremely dilute concentrations of plant extracts. Some are so dilute they do not contain even a single atom of the original substance."

I've decided to try it.

4. adberens

adberens New Member

My biggest problem is fatigue. Does truameel help with the fatigue?
  5. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Wowie, zowie! So glad that you're rockin' and rollin' and able to do the things you haven't been, and enjoying it!

Can you please tell me, is the traumeel mostly for pain, or does it also help with fatigue?

Keep on enjoying the life you so deserve!

Hugs,
    Hopeful4

6. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Also for my sister. I gave her some to try for her tennis elbow. Yesterday was her first day, today she says it is working!

I also like their arthritis tablets.

well worth the try!
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

be taken indefinitely?

Also, where did you get it, they dont sell it in Prohealth so you will be able to tell me.

You sound wonderful.

love
    Rosie
  8. rockyjs

rockyjs Member

Traumeel is low potency homeopathic dilutions, so you are actually getting some of the actual substance. However it should not be enough to interfere with any other medications.

I have no idea how remedies like Traumeel work, but I know they have kept me alive and functioning for over 15 years. I really believe the homeopathic Belladonna (which is in Traumeel) saved my life when I had West Nile Encephalitis. I also take Arnica every day for muscle pain and it has never let me down.

Not everyone responds well to homeopathics, but the lower potencies like 2-8x are probably more likely to help a broader range of people. Oddly enough when you get into very high potencies (which means it has been diluted many more times) you can have reactions.

So glad you found something that helps. I don't know what the label says, but generally you take a single or compound remedy fairly often until the symptoms disappear. Then you don't take it again until the symptoms start to sneak back up. The exception would be a constitutional remedy prescribed by a homeopath which you would take every day.

Be sure to store and open the bottle away from strong odors, don't ever put a tablet back in the bottle that you have touched, and take it 15-30 minutes away from food and beverages.

Jan
  9. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Glad you're having such good luck. I just ordered it (I posted that already), but wanted you to know that I take 80 mgs of Methadone a day and it's never made me sleepy in the least.

The other two do, but not the Methadone.

abbylee
  10. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I ordered Traumeel Tablets - 100 sublingual tabs., (BHI) by Heel. It doesn't have an S. Do you know if I blew it?

abbylee
  11. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and it keeps me awake, doesnt make me sleepy at all either.

love
    Rosie
  12. orachel

orachel New Member

Fatigue is biggest help! I've not had energy like this in over 5 mos!!!!

Traumeel S....I believe the S must stand for sublingual....Just my guess, but my bottle only says Traumeel....Its a small squarish bottle with Traumeel printed in black, smallish writing in a red outline the shape of a breathe right nasal strip.

I'm sure you ordered the right thing.

And yes...helps my fatigue bigtime so far. I just got back from seeing a movie with my family....3 small stepchildren in a movie theatre take some energy! Before that, I got dressed and put on makeup, vaccuumed my whole house, and scrubbed two rugs on my hands and knees...plus picked up the downstairs....

All in all, that's about a weeks worth of work for me! I just pray it continues to work this well! I am getting a little beat now, but I've been pretty much going strong since 8am...normally I have about an hour and a half (broken up throughout the day) of energy, and haven't been able to vaccuum or scrub rugs since I got sick!!!

Definitely worth the 15!!!!
  13. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I was about to panic as I really thought it was wrong.

abbylee
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i do have trameeel and states nothing on the bottle concerning newfound energy. it does have arnica in it. so i did discover arnica about 7 years ago i had a plastic surgeon advise me to get some for the pain and brusisng, and i did not even bruise...

but i did go get a bottle or the trameel last friday and i did not get any energy from it maybe some relief w/discomfort but not lasting when i was sent into a tail spin w/my ex-boyfirends' mother and her using me as a sounding board for her enabling of her son's alcoholism and pot smoking. it sent me for a loop. and the anxity and the pain began while i was already on it.. because my son did a number on me the 2 aweeks prior for just being a teenager wanting to tell me off. but anyways i do have a whole host of other things going on besides fibro/so i didn't expect a miracle.

i had my pnemovax on wednesday and i was taking the ttrameel and it did nothing ofr the pain i have been having with it...i had to grab my excedrin migraine to calm it down....but it was my second vax and they said side effects are worse after the first vaccination.

but what i am getting at everyone responds differently to meds...including homeopathic ones. and if you are getting out of pain that is going to give you more energy..yippee!

i don't want people to get disappointed that it may not relieve there pain when you buy it. and i am not saying doesn't work for it...i give it to my son when he sprains his ankles in football to keep him going...and it did wonders on me when i had plastic surgery for lipo-i swear to it no bruising which is never heard of from most dr's...i had it done once before after i was put on some darn prednisone and i bruised up and purple not pretty ata ll.

so it is diffentley worth a try for whatever is ailing you on the bottle but it does not state energy on my bottle...i think it is from not being in pain anymore...pain is such a downer... and if you are not in pain anymore you feel like doing more...

i a going to take my trameel right now for my aches...

jodie
  15. orachel

orachel New Member

but I've heard many people say that it increased their energy level, as it did me.

I think the difference is that it has no stimulants in it...most "energy" formulas tend to have stimulants. But I do know that my low energy level is not the norm for me...i've just been feeling really low in energy since I got diagnosed with FM. I'm thinking (though I have no medical basis for this) that I'm getting an effect similar to when I took magnesium malate....felt a bit better (though nothing like this) immediately. Guessing that this contains something that my body is sorely lacking...and thus contributing to my low energy levels. It makes sense that if I suddenly got something I was lacking (like the magnesium, for instance) I'd suddenly be perkier. But seriously...

I felt a difference immediately (about 1/2 hour) after taking the first one. A few people have said that they didn't get any effect from it, but many have reported incredible results. I'm very excited about possible longer term effects....will let you know what happens.

But I'm very positive as my pain has been SO bad, and my energy levels SO low, that I haven't been able to get any benefit out of aquatic therapy or any soft stretching...just was causing more harm than good according to my physical therapist. I was just looking for
    SOMETHING to give me a bit of an improvement so I could really start working hard on my physical therapy and changing my diet....just didn't have any energy to do much to help myself get better...this may be just what I needed! LOL

Luck to all.
    Rachel
  16. tandy

tandy New Member

I've always read your posts and felt like you've described your amount of disabilitys from FM as myself.
    My pain is UP!! all the time~
    been yrs since I felt alive.

I'm gonna get myself some trameel as a christmas gift "TO ME" from me :)

I'm so happy for all of you who have been helped by this stuff! I hope to join you all soon in feeling even a lil better~ I'll take it!!

Hugs
    Tandy
  17. hoodnanny

hoodnanny New Member

tell me if it help the mind feel more postive and the feeling of just doing nothing leave....does it give you a feeling of being on a high...and wanting to do more. i guess i mean do you feel like there is more to life than just waiting for something and not knowing what it is.

blessings
    shirley
  18. JansDad

JansDad New Member

Is the Traumeel that you use SKU/Part No: 6003? If not, what is the part number? I also may have ordered the wrong thing.
  19. katbird7

katbird7 New Member

I got mine in on Sat. but was afraid to try unitl I got a chance to post. I've had a migraine again so I haven't been on for a while. Do I remember someone saying that you couldn't take it with Lortab? Also, I take Klonopin for sleep, Soma muscle relaxers, Prilosec, and biodentical hormones. I just quit Lyrica about a week and a half ago. Is there anyone taking this with any other meds like the Lortab? It's so exciting to hear how it has helped others. I really need it and I'm sure all of us on this site does!! Thanks. Blessings and love, Kat7
  20. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just hope that everyone can benefit from this! i am still using this to help w/inflamation and pain....i just wished i could get some energy from it, but i think i have a little more than that going on from pain, meaning depression ect...

so hope i didn't sound discouraging to anyone on my earlier reply, because as i stated in my earlier reply it has helped tremendously w/some surgeries, bruisng and muscle inflamation...

maybe if i take it more often it may give me some more energy...but like the nice lady responded maybe she was lacking in something to give her some energy that makes since to me...

it is almost like i feel as if i have to be soooo careful on replying because of some people are evidentally getting deleted and miffed easisly...

so i just really truly wanted to tell everyone try it you might like it....it helped me to an extent,,,,and others are having wonderful responses to it/

hugs to us all,

jodie