Trazadone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elbryan, May 26, 2003.

1. Elbryan

Elbryan New Member

Just up'd my dosage to 200ml and felt really weird last night. Anyone else have this problem? My Dr said this was a safe dosage.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/26/2003]
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

It helped a bit with my sleep but left me with an even foggier brain. I did on one occasion take two tablets, forgotten I'd taken the first and I too felt really weird, bad as well.

I would sometimes get an unpleasant reaction when on normal dose which was another reason for stopping it.

Cheers

Tansy

ps seem to remember earlier posts on this. A search might bring up some useful info[This Message was Edited on 05/26/2003]
  3. coyote

coyote New Member

I take 200mg at bedtime, and it works ok for me, but my doc always says that they don't know how meds will affect any individual. People have different reactions. If it continues to make you feel weird, give your doc a call.
  4. jka

jka New Member

i take 200 mg at night for sleeping and have no problems with it.i also take 2 mg ofzoloft at night.
    hope you get this problem figured out

kathyc
  5. lucky

lucky New Member

I have been taking Trazadone (Dyserel) for many years now, but never more than 100 mg. If I would take more than that, I would be a zombie the next day. Sometimes more is not better, and we all have different reaction to meds. Trazadone has been the answer to my sleep problems and I take it 1/2 hr. before going to bed and I am fast asleep until the next morning.
    Sincerely, Lucky
  6. MaureenM

MaureenM New Member

You can try lowering the dosage by taking half of a pill--
    I take 50 mg before going to bed and sleep about 6-7 hours without waking up in the middle of the night - for me - that is a great luxury -