Treated by Dr. Goldstein?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christyd7, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Christyd7

Christyd7 New Member

Hi, I am new here. I am seriously considering going to CA to see Dr. Goldstein. I was wanting to talk directly with a live person who has been treated by him to see your opinions, results, etc.

Anyone willing to share with me? I am in desperate need of help! My Rheumatologist is great, but simply can't do much for me.

Thanks!
    Christy

[This Message was Edited on 03/12/2003]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Cristy, welcome to the board. I am sure we have someone here who has seen Dr. Goldstein, and will be glad to share with you.

Heres a little advice, we don't encourage anyone to list their eaddress and surely not their phone number on this open board. It is not safe as anyone can come here, it is dangerous. I have removed your phone number for your own safety, if I were you, I would also remove the eaddress.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2003]
  3. Hippo

Hippo New Member

I have met Dr. Goldstein, but have not been treated by him. I looked into his program, and was shocked to find that you have to make a 3-day commitment and it costs about $1400. At least that was the price when I checked last year. Somebody also told me that his office is an odd, old building, formerly a house I believe, and this person got the impression that it was dusty and moldy.

Hippo