Treatment in Germany??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Evadyl, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Hi everyone

I have been reading with interest the posts about treatment for enteroviruses etc somewhere in Germany.

I was wondering if someone could tell me the name and the location in Germany. As I live in Ireland, Germany would be quite accessible for me and would be something that I would strongly consider.

If anyone can provide me with any info regarding this I would be very grateful.....I have searchd the net but couldn't find the details that I was looking for.

Hope ye are all doing as well as possible at the moment

Love Evadyl

2. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Thanks for your replys

I still haven't come up with anything yet depsite endless searching.....obviously not searching in the right places.

However if I do come up with anything I'll post straight away to let ye know

Take care

Love Evadyl
  3. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hello. i just emailed K. Loomis who knows of 2 places in Germany but they cost $35 000 for a 2-week stay. please let me know if you are still interested.

thank you
    sue
  4. cct

cct Member

I did a "search" on this website (upper left corner of this page under the purple tabs) on "germany" and found that Cher went to Frankfurt University and then on to the Medical Park Clinic (www.medicalpark.de) in Bad Wiessee for the treatment of her Epstein-Barr Virus.
  5. ladude

ladude New Member

thanks for the info. won't be rushing out the door to go there just yet but it's good to know. I just emailed my sister today telling them cher went to Germany for treatment and next thing you know....it pops up here

thanks
    LADude
  6. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Sue I would really appreciate the info regarding the places for treatment in Germany....it is very expensive alright. Have no idea at the mo where I would get the money but if I thought it would help I'd find a way.

Cct thanks a mill for the name and website of the clinic where Cher went....must be a top place I reckon. I will look it up.

Take care

Love Evadyl