Treatment in Germany??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Evadyl, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Hi everyone

I have been reading with interest the posts about treatment for enteroviruses etc somewhere in Germany.

I was wondering if someone could tell me the name and the location in Germany. As I live in Ireland, Germany would be quite accessible for me and would be something that I would strongly consider.

If anyone can provide me with any info regarding this I would be very grateful.....I have searchd the net but couldn't find the details that I was looking for.

Hope ye are all doing as well as possible at the moment

Love Evadyl

2. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Thanks for your replys

I still haven't come up with anything yet depsite endless searching.....obviously not searching in the right places.

However if I do come up with anything I'll post straight away to let ye know

Take care

Love Evadyl
  3. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hello. i just emailed K. Loomis who knows of 2 places in Germany but they cost $35 000 for a 2-week stay. please let me know if you are still interested.

thank you
  4. cct

cct Member

I did a "search" on this website (upper left corner of this page under the purple tabs) on "germany" and found that Cher went to Frankfurt University and then on to the Medical Park Clinic ( in Bad Wiessee for the treatment of her Epstein-Barr Virus.
  5. ladude

ladude New Member

thanks for the info. won't be rushing out the door to go there just yet but it's good to know. I just emailed my sister today telling them cher went to Germany for treatment and next thing you pops up here

6. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Sue I would really appreciate the info regarding the places for treatment in is very expensive alright. Have no idea at the mo where I would get the money but if I thought it would help I'd find a way.

Cct thanks a mill for the name and website of the clinic where Cher went....must be a top place I reckon. I will look it up.

Take care

Love Evadyl