tremours

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by merice, Jul 16, 2003.

1. merice

merice New Member

I have had dd for 17yrs tried all sorts now trying mora therepy its helping i eat organic food and keep away from all chemicals i no longer need a wheel chair and am getting my life back at 53 ive lost 17yrs and had to work it out for my self . reply to tremours i do get these just as i am falling to sleep i begin to shake and wake trembling or if i am awaken with a start i tremble
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Merice, welcome to the board. Glad you have found what works for you. We are all striving for that too.

As for those tremours, I used to get that bad at bedtime. I am taking a supplement called; ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6), for 17 months now. I do not have the tremours anymore! It also helps with deep sleep, muscle spasms, RLS, and pain.

If you decide to try it, be sure to get the SNAC brand or you can order it from this site we are on, Pro Health. If you like you can go to the 'Store' link on the top right of this board and read more about the ZMA.

Again, welcome to the board, and I am so glad to hear you are doing so well!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. rasyte

rasyte New Member

Hi,
    welcome! I am glad that you found something that works for you. I hope one day we all find something that works for us or somebody will find something that will work for us all :) What is this therapy that you tried? When you say you eat organic food, is all your food organic now or only things that you can buy orgnic? Also what do you mean by staying away from all chemicals? Thank you and once again I am happy for you.
  4. starstella

starstella New Member

what a great accomplishment to have gotten yourself out of a wheelchair! Can you explain about your new therapy that you mentioned? Does anything help your tremors? Welcome to the board.
  5. beckster

beckster New Member

to know more. What were your tremors like? What is mora therapy? Have not heard of it. Please tell us more about it and about your story.