Trevor Marshall Protocol

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Maggy_Mae, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Maggy_Mae

Maggy_Mae New Member

Has anyone ever heard of the Trevor Marshall Protocol, used to treat CFS/FM? My sister-in-law suffers from both and would like any information regarding success using this protocol.
  2. lauralea443

lauralea443 New Member

But i'm sure someone on this board has.

Blessings
    Laura
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

and having good results, got rid of crippling pain in hips, starting to have more energy... I have been very slow on it tho due to "life" getting in the way.

There are others who used to be here who are on it for CF/FM, and improving, 1 is a doctor herself, another is a nurse practitioner for instance -- they are alwo using it with their patients and seeing improvement in them as well; there are others for whom it didn't work at all; seems to be true for any protocol. But if she decides to do it, she needs to do it 100%, not half-way!

the hard thing about the MP site is that posts regarding people's progress on 2nd phase etc are restricted, and others like you can't read how well people are doing since they don't want people to jump the gun and progress too quickly.

I can tell you that when I reached the 100 mg minocycline that I did start to feel more energy :) - the benicar alone resolved the hip pain. I have low BP anyway, but don't have any problems taking it since first month - I was a bit dizzy at times during the first month or so, but did acclimate to it.

There are some others here as well doing it successfully, put 'MP' and 'Marshall Protocol' in search box up above for a 'title' search to see past posts.

Hope this helps,
    Victoria
    [This Message was Edited on 10/13/2005]
  4. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Victoria pretty well covered the subject but there are many from this web site that are working with it.
    Its a big commitment and either your body can tolerate the benicar,which thins your blood and lowers your blood pressure or it can't. I suggest one read everything on the MP site about how it works so one can grasp what they
    are getting into.

I find if I follow the diet recommended and avoid bright lights and sun I feel much better. But spending too much time in the sun can lead me back to the, wanting to take a nap mode.

Best of Luck!

Jar