Tried lunesta last night averse react?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by puffy1, Sep 22, 2006.

1. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

has anyon else had this happen while taking the sleep aid :Lunesta?

I woke up in the middle of the night with violent chills.
    I could not get warm and I could not stop shaking.

I got up and put more clostes on I had my down comforter on to of a heavy quilt and a another blanket and I was still feezing I finaly put socks on and after a while I finaly got warm again.

Now I don't know what to do the side affect for Lunesta dose not mention this.

Teri
  2. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Hi, I tried Lunesta a few weeks ago and it did absolutely nothing to me. Couldn't sleep any better at all, I was surprised cuz everything usually knocks me out.
  3. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

thank you for responding so quickly they actully made me quuite drowsy I think I was sleeping pretty good till this happend my husband on the other hand said it did not help him much except for the resless leg syndrom he gets sometimes.

Other than that he said he was up three times peeing, but then he had also taken some musinex too which makes him restless so who knows.
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

sounds like a reaction to me. I am scared to take any of those pills.

Can you check with pharmacy?

Love Anne oh when forced to take meds I always try a quarter dose.
  5. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

thanks Anne, I talked to my dr. today about it he said it didn't sound like anthing taht Lunesta would cause.

Said not to take it for a couple of days though and then take it again and see if it happens again.

so I well give you an update in a couple of days.