Tried to Bump ThankYou's/PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MsOnlyMe123, Oct 4, 2006.

1. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

Thank you everyone who has helped me in search for Pain Relief in Boston.

Please keep this bumped for me. I need to write down all this info. and have been so sick. I don't want this info. to get lost on the board.

I am in the middle of dental work, my Fibro is killing me, I'm so tired. Both my feet and ankles are so swelled up also my left leg. I look like I have elephant legs. I cannot barely walk.

I have a terrible sinus infection and I just keep on getting them. My face is so bloating when I wake up. So depressed.

New illness: I feel like I fractured my ribs on the right hand side and now the pain is traveling over to the left hand side. I know the feeling because I had fractured ribs twice in two years. Just recenlty healed up the last 5 months. I didn't fall or anything. I've read about a disease on ribs and chest walls recently on this board, and it seams to describe the rib pain, but I can't find it.

I started with one cyct on my left breast about 2 years ago and showed my doctor. Have gone to several Dermatologist... creams, antibacterial meds. ect... The cycts have spread all underneath my left breast and know my right breast has about 5 of them. One is so big and I keep squeezing the puss out and its getting worse. I don't know what to do anymore. SORRY.. if the breast cycst were gross to read about, but I have no other way of saying it. I'm sorry if I defended anyone..I really didn't mean to.

I had AAA come today and check out my ties, they were so low, he put air in them for now, but I need two rear tires, like yesterday.

Planning on calling my doctor today, Thursday with hopes he can see me. I just saw him 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Please, any shoulders would be wonderful.

Eileen

2. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Ohh you poor thing, your are going through such an awfull time. I got all my amalgam fillings removed and replaced with gold ones in 1999 and it took just about all year. I was so sick and sore with the whole process that I could only go back to the dentist when I could cope, sometimes it was 4 - 6 weeks later!

It sounds like you need a bit of a break from the dentist if thats possible to get your sinus and ribs under control. Hope you can in into the doctors real soon and least get some of these symptoms under control.

Have you been on antibiotics for your breast cysts? You might need them for your sinus too. Def worth a dr visit, and maybe a couple of weeks off from the dentist to recover a bit.
    Sorry to hear things are so bad at the moment, please take care of yourself
    Thinking of you
    Maedaze (((((a big hug to you also))))))
  3. angiecw71

angiecw71 New Member

4. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

That is what your rib problem sounds like. It is an inflammation of the cartilage between the ribs, and it hurts like the dickens! Give your doc a call...s/he can give you something to help with the pain et al.

God Bless.
  5. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

To all of you that have replied to me...
    "GREAT BIG THANK-YOU"

Such informative information, open ears to LISTEN, and great big GENTLE shoulders to cry on.

Although I would like to take the time and thank you each individual to those ... but due to Carpel Tunnel flare, sooo tired, more bad news today, so stressed from another bad day, up until 4:00 a.m. last night typing on this board --- wanted to say my thanks.

Eileen