Trigress

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MIssAutumn, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

1 Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

The other that God has repeatedly told me when I was going through a 2 1/2 year onslaught by satan was "Be still and know that I am God". When things got so bad I thought I'd totally lose it, I never felt like giving up but I did feel like I was going bonkers, and I said to God "If this is your Will, please help me to endure but if not please lift it - like NOW or better yesterday! " I actualy felt Him take me in His arms and comfort me. I felt His arms around me.

We are in a war and satan does want to wear us down. Of course he does! who would want an army of of blessed Pray Warriors against your evil army. Boy, I just got major chills on that one. So, it will be another attack for that truth. But, the closer I walk with our Lord the farther apart they are and I can overcome quicker - hate though when I get blind sided.

When I get attacked mentally about someone I actual thank that weasel for bringing them to mind because I really do need to pray for them. He most certainly doesn't like that!

Like I mention in the other reply God told me He hears our prays so for me that's enough.

It's His Will not ours.

Christ gave us the power to overcome satan, we just need to constantly be reminded of that and it sure isn't easy sometimes.

Could write forever about God's journey for me and the things He has shown me these last 3 years but it would be way too long.

God's Blessings

Sarah
  2. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

Quote from that book "Waiting for a Miracle"

Someone once said that the 13th commandent God gave Moses was Hangeth in there!

Prayers and blessing and thank you.

It seems the journey the Lord is taking me on these past few months is to depend ONLY on Him. It's a hard one but it is so true, the only true and constant in this life is God and His promises.

What helps with the major hurts is that it is God's counsel.
    That was given to me from a dear friend in Mississippi. I had just discovered a horrible wrong that had been to me and was heart sick - more like soul sick and terrified of what would/could? happen to this person by God's judgement. I actually begged Him not to do anythng!! This friend called and said get a pen and paper quick and write this down " Psalms 33:11 and Proverbs 19:21" My pen ran out of ink, I fixing dinner and my hands were all wet, but I still have that paper taped to my Bible with it half written and the other half just indents and water marked LOL

God Bless,
    Sarah