Troops with stress disorders being redeployed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Oct 20, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

My heart aches for these men and women being redeployed with PTSD! This can have dire consequences for not only themselves, but others. This will eat their souls up. I have complex PTSD, if I am in a situation that trigger me, I am truly in hell. These soldiers will be too.

http://cbs13.com/topstories/topstories_story_292222927.html

2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

lenasvn:

It is an interesting article, incredible as it is.

nyrofan
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I worry about those guys.
  4. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I live a mile from Parris Island. It breaks my heart when I see those boys, knowing what they're in for.
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Just a reminder
  6. elliespad

elliespad Member

It enrages me to think what "they" are doing to our troops. We can pray, and that is more powerful than any letter campaign. Just heartbreaking.
  7. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

PTSD affects not only the person who has it, but also everyone around them and society as a whole.

It's easy to snap out an email to your lawmakers and let them know what you think about this.

Go here:

www.congress.org

On the left-hand side on the blue sidebar you'll see Write Your Officials in red letters.

There's a space to enter your zip code, and you'll then get a list of your representatives and their contact info.

It felt good to express my concern and urge them to do something about this.

Best,

Roseblossom
  8. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Shows a lack of good leadership and a desperation, huh?
    Mini
  9. thedesertsage

thedesertsage New Member

All war is hell all the time for everyone.
    I liked Gandi and I love Christ.....
    Wish we had peacemakers instead of moneymakers ruling the roost.