trouble navigating

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovabuga, Aug 14, 2003.

1. lovabuga

lovabuga New Member

any one having trouble moving from screen to screen tonight? it took me 10 minutes to sign in.also at least 5 minutes wait with every move.hope every one is doing ok maybe i'll try later.bye for now.

lovabuga
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Taking long periods of time to get on and move between messages, etc..Is this happening to everyone out there?
  3. healing

healing New Member

wonder if it's related to the power outage in the northeast
  4. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I couldn't even log on for over 5 hours yesterday afternoon/evening. When I called my ISP tech support line they told me it is all due to the power outage on the east coast. It affected computer servers, cell phone towers & all sorts of things as far west as Detroit, MI. I'm in Ohio & luch we had power. Our lights flickered, went out & then came back on. Just 1/2 hr. north of here - no power at all.

It took forever to get from page to page last evening for me too. I'm sure it all has to do with power outage. Today my computer is back to normal.

Take care.....Kathi
  5. nickname

nickname New Member

.....Barb - we've got zone alarm virus protection on this comp, and they just sent us an email saying that their system will protect us from this latest worm. Just a shame I can't install that in my body!!!!!!

best wishes
    nickname
  6. nickname

nickname New Member

.......Barb - not a computer expert by any shot, but son tells me that Zone Alarm with Firewall is good. Computer crashed a few months ago, and had to get a man round - talk about computer nerd - just what we needed - he was brilliant, and he told us all about it. Can be down loaded.

Best wishes
    nickname