TROUBLING NEWS... UPDATE...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Godismystrength, Feb 13, 2013.

1. ... I'm sure that stress is part of it... I'm still struggling with severe sore throat, cough and mucus... I thought I was over it but its come back with a vengeance... Just so sick of it all...

GB66, I had gotten a boost when I started the d-ribose and glycine weeks ago... But it didn't last long...

Sheryl, I do think I am prob low in potassium and need to supplement with it... I already take magnesium, so I should be good with that... But thank you for the suggestion...

Sunflowergirl, I do plan to write a post to Ian regarding my supps... I take so many that it will take a while to list them all... But thank you for suggesting that... and I will def checkout your post on the worship board as soon as I can...

Thanks again to all of you for caring and for your prayers...

Blessings,
    Shel
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Yes, lots of mucous, coughing and generally feeling rotten. Hang in there....it will eventually pass. I was sick for 6 weeks. Did the doctor give you an antibiotic?
  3. No, I haven't been on an antibiotic or to the doctor... I've just been so weak that I've not been able to do much of anything but lay here... I do feel like I've got some additional virus right now... The last thing we need, right?

I was hoping Ian had seen my post by now, listing all my supps... I'm sure there are things there that need tweaking and could help my situation... He's been a lifesaver before when I was taking way too much calcium which was causing me really severe symptoms and could have led to even more serious health problems... Had he not pointed that out, who knows where I'd be...

But thanks so much for your continued encouragement, Sunflowergirl... I just don't know how much longer I can deal with all this... Gets to be too much sometimes...

I hope you are over your bug now and are doing much better...

Blessings and Gentle Hugs,
    Shel