Try Draw The Pig OT (fun)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rockgor, Aug 24, 2006.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Here is another personality test. Of course we all know these things are silly. Still, mine was amazingly accurate.

Even if you don't like the results, it's fun to draw a pig w/ your cursor. Don't like pigs? Draw any 4-footed mammal.

Also, you can send this to your friends w/ the ambiguous comment: Saw this and thought of you.

Just type: Try Draw The Pig in the browser.
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

it was pretty accurate for me too - not easy to draw with the cursor though.

love
    Rosie
  3. littleleafhopper

littleleafhopper New Member

Hey,

What fun! I enjoyed that little excursion. Just one slight problem. It was that small tail that I drew. Oh No! I'm just too embarased to tell what that mean't in the personality profile.

Oh well, it's all in fun! Thanks Rockgor for the sidetrip.

Yours, Lil
  4. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

but one of my other personalities must have taken the test because it said I was a good listener and had a good sex life and was a risk taker! Woh, maybe I can channel that personality back, she sounds like fun!!!

Just kidding, no other personalities? He, He!

Thanks Rockgor!!
    Kelly
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2006]
  5. rockgor

it's hard to draw w/ the cursor, Rosie. Especially if, like most of us, one can't draw in the first place.

You put the pig picture in your profile! Wow! I am just amazed at the things people can do w/ computers. The most complex thing I can manage is putting the batteries in the mouse. Way to go, Hangininthere.

Very artisic, Ouch. Don't think I could do that either.
  6. rockgor

Yes, don't want to make an Err. Id be bad.

As you no doubt noticed, I incorporated a synonym for your nom de plum.

Ever come across this adage: Young men sow wild oats. Old men grow sage.

I'm ready to start growing any time now.
  7. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I don't know how many times I had to refresh the page and start over, but I finally got one in that was recognizable.

This test was true on all accounts except the last one: I was so tired of refreshing that page that I let the long tail stay. It said that I was a realitst-true, that I was in the middle of a major change-true, that I was a fair listener-true, but that last one was so UNtrue it's ridiculous LOL LOL!

Thanks for the fun!
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

I had a little trouble drawing on the laptop pad with my finger- but all was true-except the last one- what is a sex life? Carla
  9. rockgor

Now I forgot what I was gonna say.

Oh well...

This was pretty funny. My partner drew a pig, but when it came to describing it, he was clicking in the wrong places.

His pig faced front, but he clicked on "faces left". And it had a very long, curly tail, but he clicked "small".

If the test had any validity to start w/ it sure didn't after he got through with it.

Smiling out loud.
  10. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Thanks Rockgor, I love games like that. I try not to take them too seriously, but this one was right on for me!!!!

Thanks for starting my day with a little fun.

Lolalee
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2006]
  11. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Oh I did enjoy this - thanks! oink oink oink
  12. kjfms

kjfms Member

this was pretty fun I only drew the head of the pig...LOL

I put my piggy in my profile (I think I did it right) if anyone wants to take a look I think its got a little bit of an evil look. It makes me think of The Amityville Horror...LOL

I am a realist.

I am direct and enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

I am analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

I am living through a period of major change.

I am a good listener

I did not draw a tail :)

Well it pretty much nailed it...LOL

Thanks,

Karen :)
  13. kjfms

kjfms Member

oh yeah that's me artistic and no sex...LOL I look forward to seeing your piggy too I will check in a little while I have a couple of thing to do.

Yes everyone will wonder "What the....?

Take care,

Karen
  14. kjfms

kjfms Member

I changed my mind because I wanted to see your piggy does he have a name?

I love your piggy he is so cute and cuddly I think you did a great job! :)

I just wish mine didn't have that evil thing going on...LOL

Thanks,

Karen
  15. kjfms

kjfms Member

that sounds better-I take it. I was going for Porky Pig didn't work out...LOL

I'll just call him Spike :)

Have a nice evening,

16. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Posted my piggy in my profile!!

He's hoping along!

He needs a name too?!
  17. kjfms

kjfms Member

your piggy roo is great and he looks so happy. I am jealous of that tail...LOL

You did a wonderful drawing,

Karen
  18. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I really didn't mean for him to come our like a kangaroo,
    i was just to lazy to refresh the page!

You did a nice portrait with more detail. I wonder what your pig's thinking! "Really, I'm NOT bacon!"

and hangin's looks like a cute dashund puppy!
  19. kjfms

kjfms Member

you're right he does look like he's thinking he is not beacon...ROFL LOL LOL LOL

This was fun,

20. spacee

spacee Member

My profile was ME. I didn't know how to refresh (much less get it in my profile). So, I resorted to Xing out.

I know I used to have a refresh button but my kids have hidden it.

Very good thread. Cheered me up from forgetting my twin's birthday. A brain is a terrible thing to lose.

Spacee