try the lightning process for free

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Bluebottle, Mar 11, 2008.

1. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

Keep in mind that yes that your brain can be giving your body wrong instructions and thus yes you really do have PHYSICAL Symptoms. No one is denying the reality. I do believe now that my illness is coming from my brain not sending the write instructions to my body. Neuroplasticity is fascinating. We are just begining to understand the power of the mind-brain-body connection. Amygdala retraining, DNR, and LP which I'm assuming using similar techniques? I believe can work. I am going to continue to work on calming my limbic system with the DNR-I'm curious about LP too and also nickel therapy?
  2. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

Great books out there on neuroplasticity. So many--wonderful books with PROVEN research about the power of neuroplasticity.
  3. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

Is another great book- she runs the mind/body part of a cancer clinic. She healed her serious systemic lupus (numb feet and lung/kidney infections and other neuro symptoms)and has been in remission for 15 years using the techniques she outlined in her book. Yes the Mind/brain can heal the body is the way to look at it. Not that it is not a real illness, because we all know it is!
  4. ameilie73

ameilie73 Member

..A coir, rubber, palm, nylon or metal doormat?<BR>
    <BR>
    <BR>
    <BR>