Trying to add a picture HELP

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Oct 15, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have tried to add a pic to my profile now about 7 times. I have selected the picture but then it doesn't appear. It is in the right format JPEG. Can anyone offer some advice. And here I thought I was tech savy! LOL

Nancy

I think I may have been successful but I can't see it there. Can you??????????[This Message was Edited on 10/15/2006]

I can see the picture now. This is Mindy my cat of almost 15 years now. She is my one and only child! She has been sick this week and I know some of you have prayed for her. After taking her with me downstate for my mom's birthday last week (3 hour drive)Mindy didn't do well after we got down there. She continued to have some trouble this whole week and I kept holding off going to the vet because she seemed better. I think she is fine now. No more diarrhea and throwing up so I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that this is over. Thanks everyone.

Love,
    Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/15/2006]
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Mindy is doing very well today. I don't know if I mentioned that she has been sick all week and some had prayed for her. She is so special and is great company for me as I live alone. She truly is like my child and spoiled to death. I will give her a kiss for you. Ha.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

You are right to be proud of her.I hope that she remains well.linda
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Oh....SO, SO PRECIOUS!! I adore cats...all kinds! I am so glad that she is doing better....and I really love her name.

Love...Mari

Oh...I put a new pic of my Tehya Kitty in my profile. She loves looking out the window. Sometimes she looks like she is kneeling to pray (-:
    [This Message was Edited on 10/15/2006]
  5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

You are one step ahead of me Bandwoman. I haven't figured that one out yet.
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

OH, Mindy is beautiful. I'm so glad she's doing better. She may not do well traveling anymore considering her age.

I'm glad you figured out how to add a pic to your profile.
    I've still got one of Alan's designs on mine but I want to change it to a fall pic or something like that.

Take care.
    Big Hugs
    Nancy
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

bandwoman, so glad you figured out how to post a picture. Your cat is so beautiful, I just love the color.

thanks for sharing the beautiful picture

God Bless
    hugs
    kgangel
  8. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I have only done this once and in truth I think God just took pity on me and zapped it in there.

I did all the steps but just couldn't make it work.

Your Mindy is beautiful and glad to hear feeling better.

I pray you are well also. De
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Yes, I am proud of my little girl. She is my best friend and confidant and she agress with everything I say.LOL

Love,
    Nancy
  10. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you. Yes, she is my baby. I looked at your new pic of your beauty. She is very pretty. Cat's are in cat heaven when they are looking outside. I have two sets of patio doors so she can run from one to the other chasing chimpmunks and rabbits and whatever assorted wildlife might be out there. Of course she is an indoor cat so she can't ever actually catch them! I live near the river that goes through town(I am sure you know which one I mean) and we get some interesting things in my backyard. I have seen deer, ground hogs, hawks, skunks, and possums. It is fun to watch all of that. I feed the birds too so I love to watch outside too. I hope you are doing better. How is your hubby's recuperation coming along and how are you feeling?

Love,
    Nancy
  11. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Do you know how to insert pictures in an email? It is similar but a just enough different to throw me off at first. Has all that snow melted yet? Wow. I can't imagine how much accumulation you all get way up there if you start out like this. Hopefully this is a strange year. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  12. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks. Mindy is doing just fine now so I think her system finally got back to normal. I will be visiting my family again at Thanksgiving so I guess I will just ask for a lot of prayer before we go. Mindy is scared to death of anyone but me and my mom. Leaving her at the vet is not an option. I think I will try it again and hope for the best. My muscle therapist talked about having to sedate her little dog on the 4h of July because the fireworks freaked him out every year. I don't think I would want to do that either. I am just going to pray really hard before we go. Talk later.

Love,
    Nancy

13. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks. She actually has papers and comes from a pretty impressive line of show cats. One of her parents and grandparents were Grand champion and champion show cats. I really could care less about all of that. I just fell in love with her at the pet store and paid an absolute fortune for her and I didn't care because I wanted her so bad. I will share her story some time. I love your picture of you and your little dog. She or he looks so sweet. How are you doing? Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  14. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks. She's my only child. LOL. In fact it might have been your post that helped me do the step I was missing. I did a word search on both the FM board and the worship board regarding pics. I did all the steps mentioned and it still wasn't working. I think I went to the arthritis board and did a word search and I got one of your old posts on the subject. You were saying if you couldn't figure it out you were going to ask the first grader next door. I actually burst out laughing. It made my day. If God zapped your pic in maybe he did that to mine also.LOL. Mindy is doing fine now and I am doing ok. I been having some added physical challenges but I am praying that they are only temporary nuisances. This weather has been making my head feel like a basketball and today I finally got some relief so I am thankful for that. How are you doing? You take care of yourself. See ya.

Love,
    Nancy
  15. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thanks again hun

You are so sweet. Your cat is beautiful , I have always wanted a persian white pushed in face one, but my son has allergies and we just never got one

Our dog, is a little white Bichon Frise, her name is Snow Angel. It is hard to tell what she looks like in the picture I posted, but she is my baby. She has bought such joy to our lives. She is also hyperallergenic, so my son has no allergy to her and she does not shed.

God Bless

Kgangel
  16. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

The snow is pretty much gone...school is back in session. Trees are getting piles up for collection.

I know how to put a picture in an email but haven't found out how here.
  17. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

It was easy.

I posted a picture of my yard on October 13, 2006. Good ol' Friday the 13th. The day after the storm. The picture includes our apple tree, a tractor, and our trampoline. We had gotten about two feet of snow.
  18. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

What a cool picture? I bet the kids loved having those snow days! Of course the teacher probably didn't mind either. LOL ( I am a teacher!)

Love,
    Nancy
  19. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

The kids had a ball in the snow. They spent hours out there. I think they were ready to go back. One day didn't count against them. The school used it as a superintendents conference day.

I would put the snowman picture on but I am not big on the idea of posting a piture on the internet that has my children in it. The snowman was about two feet taller than my husband who is 6ft 4in. (We used a loader to put the top two balls on the snowman.)