TRYING TO GET COPY OF PHOTO POSTED 2005

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eyesofblue, Jan 24, 2006.

1. eyesofblue

eyesofblue New Member

Hi All

Can anyone send me a copy of the photograph that was posted sometime ago showing the lady as a tiny person in a kitchen that was fit for land of the giants.

Hope so and look forward to receiving information as to where I can get hold of it.

Thanks

Sandra
  2. twerp

twerp New Member

Maybe you could put her name in the subject of your message and get her attention that way...

Hugs,
    Twerp
  3. millennia

millennia New Member

I just don't remember who posted it!
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

It was Chocolat, before she posted the photo of her real kitchen.

Kendra
  5. petsrme

petsrme Member

I copied that picture when it was on her profile. I really liked it. I am not sure how to give it to you though. I do know that it isn't in Chocolat's profile anymore. Or at least it wasn't recently. Let me know how I can do it and I will be happy to give you a copy.
  6. eyesofblue

eyesofblue New Member

Hi

I dont know if I can give you my email address on here perhaps someone can let me know.

If I can give you my email address you can send it to me direct

Or perhaps someone out there knows how to send things via this board

Thanks

Sandra
  7. petsrme

petsrme Member

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I don't think we can give emails here unless we meet in the chat room. If anyone knows how to do it another way, let us know please.
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

for the emails, so make a post for chocolate to meet you in the chat room at a certain day and time...then you will not get banned...
    jodie