trying to get help with good pa.doctor ,for fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by littlesquawl, Jul 30, 2003.

1. littlesquawl

littlesquawl New Member

Hi there.
    I'm been going threw some very tired days,I don't feel like doing anything,The days just keep passing me by.I'm to the point ,I don't go out of the house much any more.It takes all I have to go to the store for some food.I don't do much any more.,I'm not up to do any house work.It takes all I have to make supper for my husband.I feel like I'm getting old before my time.I'm only 52 years old.
    I'm on different meds,But they don't seem to be helping much.I guess if I wasn't taking anything I would be a lot worse off.I need all the support I can get right now.I get so lonely.Knowone wants to bother with me because of my medical problems.I think I'm depress alot of the time.
    I'm looking for help and freinds who can help me threw this.
    Or knows how to help me.I only have the internet.To find help for me I don't know where to look.Please some one led me in the right direction.
    I'm gaining weigh and that doesn't help.I don't get enough exerise,because I feel tired all the time.and have know energy,I must push myself all the time.It every hard to try and do thing when your not feeling well.I got awake this morning, and couldn't back to asleep.I need your help to lead me in the right direction,For someone who can get me started down the road to feeling some what better than I do now.If you live in pa.near Lancaster.Ephrata.pa,
    Please help me with any information on any doctor that are good in helping with fibromyalgia,deterorating disc disease and deterorating arthritis and osteoarthritis,and neaugalia
    And others,please help me.I know some others must be looking for help just like me.Where I find some who knows what I'm going threw.I want to have some part of my life back again.I wish I could have someone to talk to to keep me going each day.I need a freind to keep in contact with me.Some one to help me threw this depression.I have 4 grown children,But they don't understand what's happening they just don't bother with me because I can't do for them any more.It hurt's so much.The only time they come to visit is when they want me to baby sit.Other times I'm nothing .It isn't right.I have help them as mush as I could now.They won't even come help me to clean my house.With someone be my freind and keep in touch with me.I'm very lonely.
    And trying to cope with this diseases.please contact me as soon as you have time.
  2. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

I can't help you with a doctor in the area, but I can help you with a friend to talk to.

My daughter lives outside of New Holland, on Diem Rd. She has FM and suffers terribly. She has 4 kids at home and 3 sons who come regularly and a disabled husband. We can't post phone numbers here, but she works part time at the Sheetz in New Holland, near Yoder's. I forget what shift but I'll try to find out from her.

If you are passing Sheetz, stop in and ask when Tanith will be on duty.

She needs a friend, too.

The Lititz support group sounds pretty close, maybe you can get together to go.

JoAnn