Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, Feb 12, 2007.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

Will be heading to Maryland to stay with my daughter for a few weeks or a month while her man is away working in the KEYS. My son built her a computer so I will bring it down to her, but don't know if she will get internet connection right away as she will be leaving in a month or so herself to the BAHAMAS while he works there. (Rough life, huh?)

I have some compounded RXs coming and whenever they get here, I'll leave the next day. Just wanted to let you know you may not hear from me for a while.
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

You will be missed!

Enjoy the time with your daughter, AND, try to finagle getting in on that Bahama trip! LOL

3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hope you have a great time at your daughter's.Wishing you a safe trip.You'll certainly be missed,who's going to guess on all my castle pics,lol??
    Elliespad,you may get Internet access at your daughter's local library.
    Best Wishes,Paul.
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

I CAN'T WAIT to see her. We get along like two girl friends. Probably won't be as exciting as my Alien Abduction would have been, but it's always good to get away. Ya know, they promised me an abduciton, then they never came. What the *#J%?

EXCEPT, that I will miss Wrestling Sectionals this weekend!!! I spent 2 days at Class B Championships last weekend and REALLY wanted to go to Sectionals. We had 7 guys qualify and I LOVE to watch our High School team. My son was a Varsity Wrestler and only graduated last year so I still know all the guys and LOVE THE SPORT. I may actually hold off going until after Sectionals, hard decision.

Anyway, there will be NO PROBES on this trip, at least not that I am anticipating.
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Don't drop those compounded RXs. They might break and then you'd have a compound fracture.

Sometimes I just crack myself up.

6. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

HI Ellie! Oh... you be careful... it is supposed to snow and then get some ice on top of that, tonight thru Wednesday, I hope you do not run into that.

What part of Maryland??? I am here too :)

7. elliespad

elliespad Member

Rock, you are right, dropping them would just compound my problems. You crack myself up too.

Kimbe, daughter is in Ocean City. She's the one that was on the Hooked on OC show, filmed catching her first White Marlin. And yeah, weather will be bad mid-week so have to go Tuesday or after Thursday, and by then, Sectionals will be on Friday and HOW CAN I MISS THAT !?!?!?!?

dncnfngrs, good thing you got your choc-o-lab-o-love a much coveted tin foil hat. They used some sort of probe on my poor Mitie Me. We just came in from a potty break, and she had an odd walk to her. It seems they left some foreign material up in her and is attached to her innards by a length of fibrous material. She attempted to expel it, but the stuff seems hell-bent on staying inside. I will let you know how everything comes out.
  8. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Have a great time with your daughter! Hope you get the chance to "shop 'til you drop" or some other fun girl stuff. You are so lucky to be able to take off like that for a month. Have fun! Kim :)
  9. elliespad

elliespad Member

Decided at noon I was leaving today. Have a 430 mile drive alone, so say a prayer for me. Hopefully, we will get her computer hooked up and I can have internet.

10. mindbender

mindbender New Member