Tues ,good things

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 18, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

well had alittle pain this morning as you can see from my other post,

but the days not over so I know something good will come my way.

so go ahead and tell us your good things and I"ll fill you in later about mine.
    hugs & sunshine sixtyslady.

OH' ITS COOLER HERE THIS MORNING.YEA''
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Good Morning!!

I was out watering my flowers this morning and decided to pick a big bunch to bring in the house..They are so pretty! I picked some flocks...and hydrangas..and yellow yarrow with a little purple sage and a few sprigs of purple fountain grass...It turned out pretty good..

The sun is shinning and it is a bit cooler...Going to be a beautiful day!

Have a good day!

SherylD

3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

well it seems like its not been a bad day.

I had non stop kids in the pool today kinda of tired ,but it was good to have company.

sherlyd sounds like your flowers are doing good. I went to the garden and had beets ready so grandson pulled them for me and we cooked them ,but he won"t taste one ,I love them
    and there good to clense your gallbladder and liver, I figure I can propably use that with all the gas problems I"ve been having, or maybe I"m eating to many fresh veggie,but I cook them I can"t eat unless I do.
    hugs & sunshine sixtyshine
  4. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Thank you so much Sixtyslady for starting this post. What a wonderful idea to focus on the positive. :)

My good things are, I finally had enough energy to powder the whole yard for ticks{I have been bit 2 times in the last few weeks. So glad to have that finally done. :)

There was no ticks on me today. :)

I have a kitty sitting in my lap and purring right now. I love my pets

I have enjoyed answering and reading posts on this board.

I read my son 7 books today

I get hugs and kisses every day from Matt and Liz. {my 2 wonderful kids}

I had fun watching Peter Pan with the kids

I got a 2 hour nap. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Hugs

Kitty

5. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

today when we got up we went for an hour walk in the forest preserve, came back and not hurting much. it was great time with hubby and nature. couldn't be better. accept we both have to go to work now.maybe tonight won't be so bad
    Angell
  6. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

he has been out of work for awhile, home to drive me alittle more crazy.. he just started back tonight. so i will have alittle more computer and me time
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Perfect weather day today and cooler than yesterday, which was the hottest day this year, 44 C. Today was a balmy 30 C w/ a lovely brisk breeze. got a long walk in.

Made a shephard's pie, totally needed beef today because my iron is low before my period and it gets hard to breath. They are lots of work, but made 2 meals of it. No period cramps at all yet, and I'm 2 days before my period, I often start 2 weeks before w/ the cramping.

Jeanne

[ advertisement ]