TUESDAY 11/21 Today I am thankful for.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

My new job, Less stress, a little more money per hour, less hours and great people I work with.
    Thank you Lord for finally giving me a break job wise.

Oh and because of my new job I have finally found relief...the fibro isnt as half as bad as it usually is this time of year, my periformis syndrome is finally under control and the herniated disc in my back has been 85% better then it has for the past year. I am soooo thankful for the free chiropractic care i get from my boss...and my family too. It seems to be benefitting ALL of us. If it were not for such a generous boss (the chiropractor himself) and his concern for my families health then I wouldnt be doing as well as I am....especially with the cold weather here.

Have an awesome day all!

[This Message was Edited on 11/21/2006]
  2. opticaltech

opticaltech New Member

Another day!.....and a cooler one here in So.Cal.
    Have a wonderful day!!!!!
  3. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

Thankful #4)
    All my wonderful critters. They have always been there for me. I honestly believe they are why I do not need antidepressants...they keep me happy. No matter where I go they are there. They love me for who I am and don't look at me like I am letting them down if I don't get the housework done. They have taught my children compassion and responsibility, have been there when I am sick and give me exercise.

I have 4 cats, 1 kitten, 2 housedogs, 1 bird and a goldfish. (I am kind of like a rescue shelter, only unofficial)

Take care and kitten hugs,
    Blessed Be,
  4. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

That my legs are co-operating since I first awoke and have not let me down today....

That my family is all near and are caring,loving and supportive of me....

For my companion dog who only leaves my side long enough to do his bussiness outside and the foolish cat who entertains us....

For the clothing on my back,the roof over my head,the abundance of food and all of the possessions we own....

And most of all today knowing you're all a computer link away....