Tums and Vitamin D3 Can You Take Together?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Nov 9, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I take tums for calicum and indigestion . Is it safe to take vitamin D3 with tums . Seems I read it wasn't but I do know Vitamin D helps your body assorp calicum. Just wondering,if anyone has any input.

God Bless
  2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

The calcium and magnesium tablets I take every day have D3 in them, I've taken them for years.
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Bluebottle can you tell me what you take that contains all three.

Jamin, thanks I have finally gotten over the sinus issue , sure hope it last. Now to deal with this darn anxiety/depression and trying to get back on my supplements. By the way I could not take the zoloft so going to have to live in misery. Oh, I hate this feeling but got to get hold of me.

Bless you both,
  4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

I take a UK brand, Osteocare by Vitabiotics
  5. hensue

hensue New Member

I am not saying it doesnt saying help you i want to be real careful my joints are still swelling.
    Dont take this the wrong way. You know when thought i had lupus, i kept thinking and still do about the drugs and supplements i take.
    Malic acid i wont live without.
    The armour thyroid stuff concerns me our disease does mimich hypothyroidism. What has the amour done for you personally. Your thyroid is just so important for your whole body to function it kinda scares me to fool around with it.
    Just trying to get opinions not saying anyone is wrong or right. I am open here
  6. greatgran

greatgran Member

Doctor will not give me armour or any thyroid meds. I even had the thyroid antibodies all negative.

How did you get the meds with normal thyroid labs?