Turkey day over..Come down with bad cold...I'm sick of this...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Boy I tell ya..when it rains it pours. I finally got over my flare up I had from trying to hang a few christmas lights, now I've come down with a bad cold. I havent had a cold in years..I quit smoking and this is what happens. Geezzz..
    Carla
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Boy I tell ya..when it rains it pours. I finally got over my flare up I had from trying to hang a few christmas lights, now I've come down with a bad cold. I havent had a cold in years..I quit smoking and this is what happens. Geezzz..
    Carla
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Treat yourself extra well---and perhaps this cold won't hang on too long. It's true with us---one thing seems to bring on another--hard to stop that cycle. The only thing you can do is refuse to get back on that merry go round---and pamper yourself till you are better.
    Best wishes
    Karen
  4. Roxi

Roxi New Member

hanging the Christmas lights! Ain't it swell that any time we do anything we can expect either pain or exhaustion to follow? Can't wait for tomorrow's surprise ailment! I've been telling the family that I'll be decorating the house in shifts and hope to be done by Christmas! Just in time to take it all down! Keep smiling! It's good for you, to try to see the humor in this crazy DD!