Turning on the new Porch Light # 622!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

OMG Julie, surely hope your dad didn't break anything when he fell. Also hope his lungs are clear . I can imagine you yelling stop for the rain to stop getting all over your nice almost dry clothes, etc. That is very frustrating I know but haven't had to hang clothes for some time. I have no place to hang them. So, they go in the drier which is OK. Wish I could hang the sheets though. Oh well !!

Hope to hear from you later on or tomorrow.

Luv ya,
    Granni
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Oh JULIE, I hope your dad is going to be OK. Glad his chest was clear but being unresponsive or should I say wanting to sleep a lot is not good. Could he have hit his head somehow in the fall? Let us know how he is after you visit and what the doc says. How far away is the hospital he is in from home?

Joan/Lilac - so glad you found your way back again. We miss you and worry when you don't drop by.
    You too ROCK and ELAINE

Spring Water- Hope your rains have settled down and that you are feeling perky today :)!!!

Nothing much new here. Hope to hear from others too today. Miss our dear friends when they don't pop in. I will also pray for your Dad,

Love,
    Granni
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Julie - Glad to hear that they are monitoring him as if he had hit his head. It surely sounds like he might have. That is good that he is still at the Health care center. If he gets worse they can send him to get a scan although sometime time is important also. Look for signs of extreme sleepiness. Yes, there are all kinds of germs floating around the hospital ER ,etc.

It sounds like the people at the facility he is in are great . That is so very important for both patient and family coming to see them. Hope he gets more responsive soon and his URI clears up . That is always a big worry on older patients, bronchitis, pneumonia, not good. More prayers on the way

Thanks for the update.

Hugz to you and EVERYONE
    Granni
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Diane - Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I had the feeling you might not be feeling well when I didn't hear from you on the boards yesterday. Hope you feel better soon. You are still out there working hard and Googling pictures for all of us to solve. Some are pretty tricky too like that last one.

Julie - Hope your Dad is doing better, although many times the older you are the longer it usually takes to get better, unfortunately.

TTYL, nothing much new here right now.

Love,
    Granni
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Everyone,

Please post on the new volume but don't forget to read this one first.

Thinking of Julie and her sick dad. Diane - Hope you feel better soon.

Love,
    Granni
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

PLEASE POST ON THE NEW VOLUME 623.

JUDY- I WOULD MOVE YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW.

SEE YOU ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE !!!!
    Love,
    Granni