Twerp my Dr's hubbys reply as promised

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fungirl2100, Jan 31, 2007.

1. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

Twerp,

I am on Clonopin too. It works well for me too. Can't say it won't need to be adjusted but I am already on a high dosage.

My husband said you may want to check with your doctor on trying Xanex or Scopolamine to your regiment to help with your lightheadness. Scopolamine is used for motion sickness, but should help. Some doctors might be reluctant to give you either, but he feels that one of the two may help. It came right out of his Pharmacology book so he wasn't steering you wrong. If anyone knows his meds & what works & what doesn't it would be him.

much love & let me know how it goes,

love your friend,
    Fungirl ;)
  2. twerp

twerp New Member

And thanks to your hubby as well. So nice of him to help.

Actually, I have asked my Dr. about Xanax, but he feels I am better off sticking with the Klonopin.

Never heard of Scopolamine. I will run that one by him.

Thanks again and give your husband a kiss for me!

Hugs,
    Twerp
  3. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

You would use both at the same time. Xanex or the other drug I mentioned. Not just one...this should or could help with the lightheadness!! mEDS NEED TO BE TWEAKED OR HOW WILL WE EVER GET BETTER. ANY DOC NOT INTERESTED IN TRYING NEW THINGS...I AM NOT FOR..I HOPE YOUR DOC IS PLAYING AROUND WITH YOUR MEDS WHEN YOU ARE HAVING PROBS

fun
  4. twerp

twerp New Member

He doesn't often come up with new suggestions for me; however, if I ask him about trying something new, he is generally amenable. Or, if not, he tells me why not.

Thanks again!

Twerp
  5. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

Twerp,

I just wanted to make sure you understood it was both meds not just one med. Whichever xanax or the other. I can't thnk getting tired.

I am glad you have a caring doctor. I hope he can come up with a remedy to help you.

your friend-
    fun ;)