Two friends need prayers.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Kathryn, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Hi,

I just learned that two friends are in hospitals and in need of help.

The first is Jerry, a very sweet man who retired shortly before I did. He is in ICU at Sacred Wallet Hospital in Eugene, Oregon. The hospital is noted for poor care and money hunger. He has unknown coronary problems and will probably require surgery. Jerry was well liked by all who worked with him in a company known for dissent and animosity. He deserves to get well.

Gary is a neighbor and good friend of my husband. He is in our local hospital in Elko. We don't know exactly what is wrong, but he has been sickly for a very long time.

The prayers from members of this board helped my husband recover when his doctors told me he wouldn't be coming home. If you can help these two friends, we would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Kate
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for Jerry and Gary. I hope that both get well soon.

Sandy
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I can do is pray..... I hope it helps... I know if more pray , it will help.... Please let us know.... a lot of us pray , but can't find the energy to post....

Blessings , b/c.
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up Kate's friends, Jerry and Gary. Please reveal the source of Jerry's cornary problems to his doctors. Guide them in making the right choices in his treatment. Please aid the doctors in their diagnosis of Gary and help them come up with a treatment plan. Restore both of these men to good health.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della