TwoCatDoctors

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 13, 2009.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

I want to thank you for a post that you did way back on the International Dance for Peace. I showed the web-site to my husband, and he called, and found a place that is near us. And then loved it so much that he went to the Sufi head community in NYC. He is also thinking of teaching it.

My husband comes home filled with joy! And that is a delight to me. He has a wonderful tenor voice, and loves to dance, and the prayers are from every religion, strong prayers for peace. I wrote a little bit about it on Rainbow's post on Oneness.

I've been meaning to write and thank you for bringing this gift to us. So, thank you, dear TwoCats, for this particular post, and all the hard work you've done in bringing so much valuable information and resources to us.

Blessings and love to you!
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Any time I find any interesting site, I put it up. And I'm so glad to hear your husband found a site near you and it's snowballed to the point where he's thinking of teaching it. Wow, that's fantastic and it brought so much joy!!!! It must be incredible to hear prayers from so many religions for peace, and for your husband to be dancing and singing too. Just imagine all the good vibes coming from there. I'm so glad he is enjoying it and so enthusiastic about it. Hugs