TwoCatDoctors

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibromickster, Feb 16, 2009.

1. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I just wanted to say sorry for posting that "drivers license" joke. The thought didn't even occur to me that someone could just be getting your information from you, which I don't think is the case but you can never be too careful.

My uncle sent that to me as a joke and i thought it was funny. Anyway, i took it off. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Mickey
  2. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

HI!
    I've seen that joke before...I don't think it even accepts any personal information, does it? Is it the one w/ the monkey face?

Better to be cautious but I thought it was funny too (if it's the same one).

Cindy
  3. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Yes, it is the same one and it does ask you for your first and last name along with your city and state, but that was it. You just never know.

It is pretty funny though. I thought it was for real and when it opened up it cracked me up.

Thanks,

Mickey
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

And when it prints out the fake license it puts your full name on it. I thought it was legit and for real. Mickey, that's okay but I never give my real info out to those type of sites, so if I knew it was a joke I would have put it fake info. But I will say, the picture was a real improvement over my driver's license picture--and probably everyone will say the same about their's too!!!.
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Ha, that was funny. Yes, you are probably right, a much improvement over my picture on my drivers license. Haha.

By the way, I though it was legit too, that is what made it so funny.

Take care and thanks again

Mickey
  6. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

Two gals more gullible than me...my friend sent me that not too long ago and I saw it didn't say ".gov" so I was suspicious...I clicked on the sample Jon Doe and up came a monkey...yep, twocats, a better photo AND a better weight!!! I'd definitely take that any day!

Cindy