TxSongBird Happy 25Th Anniversary Early

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onlythestrong, May 22, 2006.

1. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I wanted to make sure I got this out to you because I could be in a fibro fog tomorrow,
    I hope you have a great day(Pain free would be great) My husband and I had our 25th last September.
    Wish you all the best!
    Luv
    Mary
  2. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

Thanks Mary for the early Anniversary wishes. It is a typical Monday here at work, fax machine not cooperating and people calling to ask questions about Probate, which we don't practice.

TxSongBird
  3. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

Hello onlythestrong and txsongbird! Song congradulations on your anniversary. These days, 25 years is a big accomplishment (sad huh).

I am very happy for you and your husband. That is absolutly wonderful! Mary...you too...on 25 years! I haven't been married.

My husband and I are only half way there, but I am fortunate enogh to say I think we will make it too! It is good to have the support of a good man!

Love to All,

jenni
  4. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Yes it is sad to think of how many people that don't make it to 25 years.
    You take care and would love to see a picture of your new baby bird.
    Luv,
    Mary
  5. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

I'm here.

I posted the picture of the new baby bird. We named him Toby. He is barely three weeks ols so he still doesn't have feathers. I will post more pictures as he changes and grows!YOu can see by the measure tape how tiny he is...

Sorry it's blury I was trying to get close.

Love, jenni