[[[[[[Txsongbird,you have a wonderful vacation]]]]]]]]

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onlythestrong, Jun 29, 2006.

1. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Have a wonderful time in Aruba,and take lot's of pictures and when you get back maybe you could put some on your profile.
    Take care and be safe,I know you don't leave until the 8th but I wanted to be able to write you before you leave.
    Think of all of us and if the men in the white coats show up we'll tell them we have to come get you!
    Love and hugs,
    Mary
  2. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

but today kitty Nermel got sick and she is at the vet's and I hate when these things happen right before a trip. We have a pet sitter who will be taking care of the brood, but I worry about my animals when I am gone, even with a paid pet sitter.

TxSongBird
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Who try and ruin it,I know how you feel pets are as bad as babies!!!!I'm sure it will be fine.
    Just go enjoy,we will miss you!
    When will you be back????
    Love and hugs,
    Mary
  4. spmary

spmary New Member

HI from one Mary to another. Your garden and pond are lovely. I would like to have one too. So restful to sit by and listen to the murmur of the water. Do you have little critters come to visit? spmary
  5. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Thank you,yes I have all kinds of critters come up,the birds love to sit in the waterfall and splash around.
    The only problem is it is ALOT of work but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
    I am going to put up another picture every week so you can see them all.
    Love and hugs, I changed the picture it is of our bedroom,I have vines all over the walls and ceilings,it's like sleeping in a rainforest very calming!
    Mary
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2006]