Typing & Check my new pic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joc_07, Aug 11, 2005.

1. joc_07

joc_07 New Member

Hi,
    Does anyone else seem to have this problem.

When I type I switch the letters around in the words lots. I catch myself doing it and I fix it. It's frustrating, I have only begun to do this within approximately 4 months. My brain is not sending the right signals. I've always done this with words when I'm speaking but the typing is kinda rediculous.

I realize what Fibro Fog means now. lol.
    Jocelyn
  2. Jessa34

Jessa34 New Member

I've had this happening a lot lately too - very frustrating. I guess it's a relatively minor problem - compared to getting names wrong and drawing a blank when you're asked a question and you know you know the answer, but still. There should be a better name for it - I try and explain to others and when I call it a "fog" I get the weirdest looks... oh well.

J
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are a very beautiful young lady, my granddaughter resembles you! I always tell her how lovely she is too. Are you also tall? She is 5'9 1/2", 120lbs.

As for the keyboard, well since I was taught by a blind keyboard, I guess its well embedded in my subconcious :) that is about the only thing I do not 'forget'.

Now words, and spelling are another story.

I hate when I can remember everything about someone except the name. I did that last night with my daugher. I wanted to tell her something about Jane Fonda, I knew her ex-husbands name, the movies she played in, her fathers name, but could not get her name from my 'brain' to my 'mouth'!

We do laugh about these things, but they are really distressing at times.

Hopefully they find a cure soon for all you young people!

Shalom, Shirl