typing in caps

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AuntTammie, Apr 14, 2009.

1. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Please don't type in all capital letters....it is really, really hard to read and gives me (and others) a headache. Thanks!
  2. pacotaco

pacotaco New Member

so so sorry...hows this. i will try to remember this for everyone!
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I have seen others do caps, too....but this time in particular it really bothered me....and i know others have said similar things before about having a hard time reading caps.....I didn't want to make you feel bad, though - I just figured you didn't know .....I have never heard anyone say that it helps them to type in caps, though, and I certainly don't want to make it harder for them.......if that is the case for some, though, then nink's suggestion of breaking it up would be helpful
  4. pacotaco

pacotaco New Member

i understand and i will try to never do caps i may forget and hit the wrong key and if so, please no that it was not done purposly. i dont want to offend anyone or hurt the eyes of any readers here.ok...so you are right, i did not know this fact. never knew it could hurt to read caps. but then we always can learn new facts, thakyou,,,,misspacotaco
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Some of the ways that these illnesses affect us are beyond strange, aren't they?! If they weren't so annoying, I would almost find some (& I stress the word some) of them to be amusing...the capital letters thing is one of those weird effects....who would think that caps would be a problem, huh? So, anyway, it is totally fine that you didn't know that and I wasn't at all offended.
  6. pacotaco

pacotaco New Member

who in the world would ever think of so many little things as well as big things can be so problematic for people. if we can't laugh sometimes about some of the dumb things, then we would have lost our sense of humor! Thanks.....pacotaco =]
  7. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Hi all...remember we can change the font size as well. It makes it so much easier to read posts when are poor eyes are tired:)

Deb