UH OH - I'M IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE!!!!! I am so sorry!!!!! I honestly thought my Guai question was under a post I originally wrote. It wasn't! It WAS in the middle of someone else's post. I am SOOOO SORRY!!!!! Boy, talk about Fibro-Fog! I really thought it was my original post. I owe you all a BIG apology! I didn't want to start trouble! It's bad enough I do this stuff to people in person, now I'm doing it over the Internet. I do feel stupid! I wish my doctor could see this - she'd really know how this affects me. I'm glad my husband doesn't know about this - he'd think I was totally off-the-wall (as if he doesn't know already)!!!! Well, I'm going to go hide under the bed for a few hours.......

SORRY AGAIN!!!!

Annette2 :(
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Santa can't find you under the bed!! Be a good girl and come out and play.

No apologies necessary, we are all a little nutty this time of the year.

I was hurrying to wash my hair, as it is raining and the electricity goes out sometimes here during bad weather, I almost put toothpast in my hair instead of shampoo! (To make this a little more clear, I have well water with an electric pump, no lights, no water!).

Have a wonderful Christmas, and a great healthy New Year too!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Thank you. I'm trying to calm down now. By the way, a few months ago my brother-in-law brushed his teeth with Benadryl cream. (I guess his teeth didn't itch for a long time)!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Annette2
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We all do this kind of stuff. That's why it's OK to do it here where we understand.

I recently misread a post and gave a completely stupid answer. Unfortunately, by the time I reread it and eliminated my response, the person who posted had already read it. What a mess!

I think we are all overly tired right now; I know I am. I slept like the dead all afternoon.

Don't even give it a second thought. Like someone pointed out on a post on the Worship Forum, our memories are so bad that no one will remember it in a day or so anyway :)

Love, Mikie