Uh, oh....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Feb 15, 2003.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

the Darvocet isn't working well these past couple of days. What the heck do I do now? What is the next step up and how do I convince my practitioner to prescribe it? (I've tried Ultram, can't take it, makes me wired and anxious.) I've only seen her once, have another appointment early March. I hope the Darvocet starts working again, today has been a doozy. Ever have your eyelashes hurt??? Along with the rest of everything?

Suggestions?

Painfully yours,
    Beth.
  2. MelanieThebirdlover

MelanieThebirdlover New Member

Hi, I've been there before.....many times, not only with FM but migrains to! been threw my share of docs to:-( I hope your doc is sympathetic and understanding. Darvocet is a pretty mild narcotic, so I mean, you might try something heavier just for thosed days like when your eyelashes hurt. I really dont know what to suggest, but I say, personally, if it's there why not use it. I, myself use percocet, and vicodin, but sparingly. By all means Im not an addict. I like the flexiril, which is a muscle relaxer plus it helps me sleep too. My doc doesnt seem to give me a hard time getting those. I hope you get more replys, Im certain others on here can give you some more suggestions, hopefully ;-)

Melanie