UltraATP or ProEnergy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lmn, Jan 20, 2003.

1. lmn

lmn New Member

Does anyone know which is the best product? They seem almost identical, with the exception of the B vitamins in the ProEnergy. If I take the UltraB Complex, should I just go with the UltraATP? Or, should I take just the ProEnergy?
    Thanks for your input,
    lmn
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

Funny you asked this.I just went thru the same decision.....I wanted to add some Mag/malic,since I have heard so many times that this will help with muscle aches and fatique.Your right in that the two are very much the same.but I don't take an extra form of the B complex so I went with the pro-energy.(I would guess tho that with you already taking b-the ATP should be fine along with that~)
    I have only just started-3 days so far on the pro-E,so I'll post with hopefully good results within 2 weeks or so.
    I feel fine taking them so far,no belly upset or diareah.
    Good luck on one of these products helping you!
    Lets see what others have to say~
    Regards,
    Tracey
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I take the Pro Energy, and the ULtra B-Complex too. I have a poor appetite, so I know I am deficient in the B's.

I have not tried the Ultra ATP, so can't help with that one.

The ones I take do not bother my stomach at all.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. lmn

lmn New Member

Maybe I'll go with the ProEnergy since it says it won't cause stomach upset. A B-complex wouldn't hurt either, I suppose, since I don't eat the most wellbalanced diet.
    As always, I appreciate the info!
    laura