Ultraset

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chrissy2, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Chrissy2

Chrissy2 New Member

Hi :eek:)

My rhuemy put me on Ultraset. I took it this weekend (twice a day). It seemed to make me somewhat edgy, and didn't do much for pain. Anyone else have this experience with it?

Chrissy
  2. Katlover

Katlover New Member

I've been on Ultracet for almost a year. I really haven't had that edgy experience and, for me, it does help with the pain. My doc gave me Lorcet for when the pain is really bad, but thankfully I have not had to use it too much. I have found that with Ultracet I can take it at work and still be able to carry on a somewhat logical conversation
    :) What was your dosage? Could it have been a little too much for your system? I take one to two every four to six hours. I'll be interested to see if others have had your experience. Who knows? I might be the oddball of the bunch!
    Gentle hugs!
    Kat
  3. Katlover

Katlover New Member

Hopefully someone else will respond!
  4. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

Did nothing for my pain either, it was like taking nothing at all. Didn't have any side effects didnt help the pain. I also tried Ultram too and got the same results. I have heard others praise how well it worked for them but it just did nothing for me at all. I hope you find something that works. Have a great day and best wishes

Hugs,
    Jeanna