ULTRASONIC MUSCLE THERAPY FOR HOME

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Auntie_KD, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Auntie_KD

Auntie_KD New Member

Any input about using Ultrasonic/Ultrasound therapy for the knotting in the muscles from FMS ? I found 2 'tools' that could be purchased for home use.... just wondering what others have done? Tks KD
  2. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

I thought that true ultrasonic machines had to be sold only to licensed physicians or physical therapists and one can damage tissues if they are not used properly.
  3. Auntie_KD

Auntie_KD New Member

I found some on EBay that were open to whom ever - which look pretty good and affordable with a little planning and saving up for. I think some brands are pretty general use - some more advanced with training needed. I am still looking into whatever and whom ever has info about it all. I have some background with some ultrasonic equip and would steer to the side of being cautious . But, am desparate and financially can't afford regular therapy for it - but could save up to get a piece of equipment that could relieve some of the arm, shoulder and back muscles that get so knotted, I can't perform much regular household duties.