Unable to get outside much due to air pollution

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by runningstream6, Aug 29, 2003.

1. runningstream6

runningstream6 New Member

Hi out there

Wishing you all some pain-free time.

I was wondering if anyone else has trouble spending time outside because of air pollution. I used to go for short walks but am now finding the air pollution affects my breathing too much. More and more i'm beginning to feel like a prisoner in my home as i don't have access to a car.

Feeling lonely and isolated
    Blessings
    runningstream

my dream is to walk to a stream and just sit by it.
  2. imsheena

imsheena New Member

Hi there...I have the same problem with allergies. On certain days, mostly in the summer I can't stay out too long. The pollen gets to me and the cutting of grass or hay...you name it it get to me and I can't hardly breath. Mildew is really an enemy to me. I get a anxiety attack because I can't breath. its awful I know. I take Allergra-D twice a day. It seems to help alot. But for some things in the air it doesn't. So I know how you feel. I live in PA...and its one of the worse places to live with allergies. Even at night I have a hard time if the fan is on for hubby and the dust is flying around. I wake up with a sinus headache, which sets off a doozy of a migraine...sheesh. Hope you don't have that problem. I know when my allergies start kickin in I feel like death warmed over..it puts me right in the dirt. Hope and pray your feeling better today...((((Hugs))) your Fibro sister...Diana
  3. Pindooca

Pindooca New Member

Oh yeah, it's horrible here for allergies. I live in a building build in the 1700s, so you can imagine the mildew indoors. Outside is just as bad. Somedays, it's just unbearable.

I started OLE 10 days ago, and I do see a marginal improvement. I hope it turns into a big one :)