unbelievable

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robeybeth, Dec 29, 2006.

1. robeybeth

robeybeth New Member

I have suffered with severe pain for years, but I figured out in no time that most western trained doctors only know how to write prescriptions for poisonous drugs. For the past ten years, through trial and error with message, supplements and good diet, I have gotten my pain to a very tolerable point. Well then someone told me about zyflamend and in all honesty it is a safe miracle. pain free. I am a teacher with no hidden agenda but to share this great news. Read about it. Try it. Get Well. I am sitting at the computer with no pain in my back or bottom for the first time in years. Good luck.
  2. janie056

janie056 New Member

Hi Robeybeth, 12/30/06 06:47 AM

I was under the impression that FMS is not considered to be an inflammatory illness, so I'm not sure why Zyflamend would help with this.
    I've tried everything that I have read and researched, and still nothing helps the pain except pain medications from my doctor.
    I would imagine it might help those with arthritis, bursitis and those types of problems for the inflammation, but would like to hear from people out there who have tried it for the pain of FMS and ask if this has helped.

Thanks,
    Jane
  3. California31

California31 New Member

Don't know about zyflamend.....but do know that inflamation contributes to problems in FM...at least in my experience...
  4. janie056

janie056 New Member

Yes, this is indeed good news if it will help anyone! I was just wondering if anyone was helped with the FM pain using zyflamend.
    No one has responded to this question, so maybe I have my answer.

Thanks,
    Jane
  5. robeybeth

robeybeth New Member

I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia by Dr. Podell who is considered to be an authority. I really believe most pain even the pain associated with fibromyalgia is an inflammation. It took a few weeks for zyflamend to really eradicate the pain. I have been at the computer for five hours planning a trip to Italy. In the past, I could not spend 15 minutes at the computer. I teach reading to young children and now come home feeling like I can go on another day. Painkillers are short term relief. I only took them when the pain was truly intolerable.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/13/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/13/2007]
  6. robeybeth

robeybeth New Member

I have read everything associated with fibromyalgia. I can no longer accept that doctors do not understand that inflammation is associated with it.What causes the pain if not inflammation? The newer research from more alternative doctors is definitely pointing to inflammation. Toxins build up in the body and inflame it. We must think outside the box to get well.