Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by katvwolf, Jan 14, 2007.

1. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

My hubby just showed me a pic on his laptop of Hulk Hogan holding his wife, posing for photographs. He has her scooped up in his arms. It would all be very sweet and romantic...except that you can see up her dress and she isn't wearing any panties!

What is going on with all of these celebrity girls not wearing underwear? Is this a new fashion statement to flash everyone/have photos everywhere of your privates?!

What happened to behaving like a lady?!

Gross. LOL!
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

If I were Britneys or Paris's mom, I would be mortified!! What these stars do these days for attention is unbelievable! It does appear to be a new fashion statement to flash perfectly groomed privates!! I think we can thank Paris for starting this trend.
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Let alone unhygenic for those around them.

And i thought public bathrooms were gross.

Certainly hope this trend dosen't catch on with the public or young girls.

[This Message was Edited on 01/15/2007]
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Sorry gang, but it caught up with the high school age girls years ago. At least for formal dances.

When the girls got ready for the dance if their parents made them put on undies they just took them off when they got there. My DD said it was a rebellion thing.

Several moms from church said there girls came home with their undies in their purses!

At least they were wearing long dresses and not those mini's that the celebs wear!

5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

You mean this is a trend?????? Gross. I couldn't even wear those thong ones.
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I think celebrities believe they have to do more outrageous things for publicity these days.

Besides appearing undie-less, the other scandalous trend seems to be appearing drunk or high on talk shows (Danny Devito and now, Paula Abdul). I wonder it's a coincidence that the latest Paula Abdul scandal coincides precisely with the start of this season's AMERICAN IDOL. I can see a shrewd manager suggesting it certainly wouldn't hurt ratings any.

In today's media world, any publicity is good publicity, it seems.
  7. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

This is a trend now??? Wow! That's crazy!

I wonder what's next...men flashing themselves? Hee hee!

These girls are going to get in trouble for indecent exposure at some point. Makes you wonder if anything will seem shocking in the future generations...

8. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

when I was younger, hated them when I had my jeans on, so I left them off.
    Funny part is I found that was even better than wearing cotton underwear, for this condition I have.

Only time I wear them is when I leave the house, as DH insists, lol, lol, I do wear long, non-see through dresses, around the house,

I now wear my White Granny undies, with my Dress slacks, since I quit wear the denimin material, it makes me break out in a rash, really bad, on my legs, and thighs, and tummy area.

I sure do miss them, the jeans,

I think the Celebrity thing has gotten so out of hand, that most think they are privilaged, just because they get paid to Pretend they are someone, their not.

Breaks my heart to see how, things are these day's, been thinking a lot about how things used to be.

When I was a "Go Go Dancer", I wore Clothes, Mini Dress's with the Boots, and Always Underwear.
    That was before they went topless, or tasteless as I use to call it.

Just jumping around, naked, on a stage does not make you a Dancer, grr....

Ok I better shut up now, before I fall of my Soapbox,

If you have Valuvaina, (sp?) undies cause more pain, in my opinion, or should I say in my case, cause I know, we are all different.

9. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

If a women doesn't wear underware and shows the world
    her most private parts most of the world must view it
    as sexy. Other wise she would be charged with indecent

If a male was to do the same, the whole world would be
    outraged and he would be brought up on charges.

Why is a woman sexy and a man a pervert for the same
    action according to todays world?

Why the urge to show off their latest hair dew?

10. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Bruinz... yep... I say they BOTH keep them on and keep it all "under wraps". I would kill my daughter if she went out without any. I would not even think of it.

Whats the deal??? YOu are right, if a man where to do this it would be indecent exposure and he would be noted as a huge pervert.... should go both ways, unless ofcourse there is some medical reason and like mentioned above, you would wear something to NOT have a chance of being "EXPOSED".

11. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I don't think most of the world would consider this sexy. Not the normal everyday person.

Anymore, we just here what the few think with the loudest voice, which is the media, and i don't think, hope that they represent most of the normal everyday world.

Just a thought!
  12. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

"Under wraps" lol. good one

It should be on a need to know (or see) basses, the world doesn't need to know (or see) what only the private should.

[This Message was Edited on 01/16/2007]
  13. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Bruins you are right only the "privates" should see it... agreed. LOL