Unending Post Nasal Drip.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AJME, Aug 12, 2003.

1. AJME

AJME New Member

Dear Everyone,

I was wondering what people here do to help stem post nasal drip and sinus pressure. Sometimes I get on a roll where the drip is more of a pour and it seems to never end.

Thanks!
  2. sandy10seven

sandy10seven New Member

I've had either post nasal drip or a stuffy nose and horrible sinus headaches (sometimes lasting 3 days) for the last 2 years, so I definitely sympathize with you. I tried a lot of different meds, but what is helping is the advice I got here.

I've been taking the OLE and doing nasal washes with seasalt and water for about 2 or 3 weeks and I'm much better. Also, drinking 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water a day (so if you weigh 130 that's 65 oz. daily). It's good to add some fresh lemon juice to the water.

I was only going 3 or 4 days between headaches and I haven't had one in over a week. I've felt a little pressure from time to time, but nothing bad. What a relief!

Do a search (top left of screen) for olive leaf extract and seasalt, and you'll find a lot of detailed info that's been posted here.

I was just going to send a thank you to PatPalmer, Shirl and Plantscaper and others who have recommended this. Thank you all.

Best wishes, Sandy

PS I've read that OLE is anti-fungal as well as anti-viral.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/12/2003]